Friday 10 September 2010

Our first week in year 5!!!

The first week in year 5 is over! Phew, we're extraordinarily tired! Here are just a few comments some of us have written about our first week! Enjoy!

I have had a great this week. We have done play scripts, the solar system, painted planets that are orbiting the sun, French and maths.

I am looking forward to science and maths because I have found out that I am starting to like year five. I also like the sums in maths, it will be pushing me further and further if I keep on trying. I am looking forward to doing science because it is my favourite subject.

By Arighni



I meet my year 5 teacher her name was Miss Kalhan and Miss Allin. I thought Miss Kalhan would be strict but she is very kind I like the entirely lesson I did with her she is very funny. Then we had Miss Allin I liked all of her lessons. Then we went on the computer and went on e-safety
By Shayna


I’ve had a great time in 5K it’s much better than year 4.
I have Ms Kalhan and Ms Allin there fun Teachers very fun.
I like where I sit because I’ve got room to work in.
Me and Jeevan are good partners
By Jack


The first week in yr 5 was exotic and exciting and scary at the same time!!!!!
By Erika

On week one I liked P.E because we were dancing and it was fantastic and on Maths I liked the work and it was very easy. The next day we got to go on the jungle gym. On a different day we had to write a post card and we had to draw
A picture of what we did on are holiday. On the next day we had to write about Eid and colour the back round. On the Last day we did art To paint Planets and it was brilliant.

By Nargese


This first week has been really fun with my 2 new teachers
Miss Allin and Mrs Kalhan .We are going to be doing
play scripts this year in literacy like Nicholas Nickleby.
This week we done 2 tests science and maths to see where
we are. In pe we are going to be doing dance this lesson we just done the basics. In ict we are writing blogs like what
I am writing now.

By Jeevan



On the first day it was very fun we did so many things like maths English science and music. I enjoyed music but I did not enjoy English because we did a test. It felt very weird in assembly because we were sitting in different positions.
By Toba

No comments:

Post a Comment